“Little Wandana has everything you and your special someone need to hold up on your own for a couple of nights of pure relaxation.”
Ideal for those seeking the beauty and seclusion of a rural setting.
Perched high on a hill overlooking the picturesque Wandiligong Valley sits Little Wandana, a luxurious bespoke tiny home – Bright & Surrounds only “Tiny Home”
It’s the Tiny Details that make a home and no details have been spared in this Tiny Home.
Providing a unique retreat experience for couples with all the modern conveniences (minus the TV of course) including heating/cooling, a fully equipped kitchen and ensuite.
The small kitchen is fully equipped and fitted out with all of the usual necessities including oven, stovetop, fridge, coffee pod machine, kettle & toaster as well as breakfast bar which has been beautiful hand-crafted by the owner from a chestnut tree found on the property.
A comfortable living space adjoins the equally sumptuous bedroom, so when you tire of lounging on the pillowy soft linens, it’s only a few short barefoot steps to the plush velvet sofa that looks out to the suspended deck and views of Wandiligong.
Venture out and breath in the country air, as the clouds change a multitude of colours, with the sun setting beyond. Then watch the stars begin to pop out one by one like diamonds in the clear sky. This will be an experience you will remember for years to come.
- Little Wandana is located on a 5-acre property with exclusive private access to the tiny home.
- The location is solitary and peaceful.
- The decking comes complete with large gas heater, deck chairs, coffee table and BBQ to soak in the serenity at any time of year.
- Guests can feel free to roam around the property, make friends with the neighbouring alpacas or simply sit on the decking admiring the view.
Other things to note
- There is Wi-Fi available
- Heating and cooling are also provided with block out blinds to use when required
- Signature welcome gifts on arrival
Little Wandana is approximately 4ks from Bright in the Wandiligong Valley where there are several choices of restaurants and cafes, shops and a movie theatre.
It is also within walking distance to the Wandi Pub, don’t forget to take a torch if heading there at night. Bright is a wonderful base for exploring – including Mt Buffalo National Park, Alpine National Park and Mt Hotham. There are many wineries, hiking and cycling paths and many attractions to see.